Introduction to CISSP at SecTor 2019
We’re excited to team up with (ISC)2 to bring a two-day Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) intro course to SecTor in Toronto this October.
If you’re curious about becoming a CISSP, sign up for this fast-paced, fact-filled, two-day Introductory course covering the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK. The course runs on Monday, October 7 through Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
Special Intrinsec Offer
As the proud training partner of SecTor 2019, we’re excited to give you 10% off your SecTor Full Conference Pass when you register using our discount code Intrinsec2019.
Can’t make the full conference? Just the training? Intrinsec2019expo will get you a free SecTor Expo Pass!
How to Register
Visit sector.ca/register and add the (ISC)2 CISSP Training to a SecTor 2019 Full Conference or Expo Pass.
SecTor is Canada’s largest IT security conference and the nation’s biggest security vendor expo. This year will mark their 13th annual conference and will take place in the South Building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Wednesday, October 9 and Thursday, October 10.
You can expect:
• Over 60 engaging and educational sessions
• A speaker line-up featuring the world’s most trusted and respected industry experts
• Canada’s largest IT Security Expo
• SecTor Lounge and Theatre
• IoT Hack Lab & Lock Pick Village
• Networking Reception and Party @ Steam Whistle Brewing for Full Conference Attendees
• Earn up to 32 CPE credits
Don’t Miss Out: Register Now at SecTor.ca/register