(ISC)? Global Achievement Awards: Celebrate the best in cybersecurity for 2021
At the risk of using a cliche, it?s that time of year again! The (ISC)? Global Achievement Awards are now open for 2021 nominee submissions!
As an official (ISC)? Preferred Training Provider, we believe in the spirit of the GAAs in celebrating the individuals whose leadership, work, and volunteer efforts have made significant contributions to cybersecurity, including the objectives and programs developed by (ISC)?.
In recognizing these great achievements in people, we all benefit from a safer, more secure cyber world and help inspire others to learn, share, and innovate.
It?s great exposure for both the recipients and the organizations they work with!
Nominations are now open for most of the categories for this year?s awards:
- (ISC)? CEO Award (opening soon)
- (ISC)? Diversity Award
- Fellow of (ISC)?
- (ISC)? F. Lynn McNulty Tribute Award
- (ISC)? Chapter Recognition Awards
- (ISC)? Government Professional Award
- (ISC)? Harold F. Tipton Lifetime Achievement Award
- (ISC)? James R. Wade Service Award
- (ISC)? Mid-Career Professional Award
- (ISC)? Rising Star Professional Award
- (ISC)? Senior Professional Award
- Julie Peeler Franz ?Do It for The Children? Volunteer Award
- Partner of the Year Award
2021 Awards process timeline
With nominations now open, the deadlines for the 2021 Awards will be coming quickly, so take note of these important deadlines if you?re preparing to submit a nomination:
- February 15: Nominations open!
- April 9: Nominations period closes.
- June 25: Recipients confirmed and notified via email
- August 30: Recipient information confirmed for publication in InfoSecurity Professional Magazine for September/October release.
- October 18-20: Recipients recognized at the (ISC)? Security Congress event.
Visit the 2021 awards timeline page for more information or timeline adjustments.
Nominate your cybersecurity superstars today!
By submitting your nomination in any of the open categories, you?re helping not only celebrate those who excel in their roles, you?re helping support and build a growing community of people and organizations around the world who are dedicated to the best in cybersecurity education, training, awareness, and emerging technologies.
We here at Intrinsec congratulate all of this year?s nominees and look forward to helping celebrate the recipients!