CCISO: Certified Chief Information Security Officer
CCISO reviews the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of Information Security.
Schedule + Register
About this Course
The Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) is an industry-leading cyber security program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Essentially, CCISO aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISO’s need and the technical knowledge that many aspiring CISO’s have.Register now
This course aims to instruct students on all components required for C-level positions. Class participants will analyze a combination of topics; such as audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and more, from EC-Council’s five (5) identified information security management domains, all of which are created by established Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO). Additionally, this course is also a great resource for those interested in writing the CCISO certification exam issued by EC-Council.
This course includes an exam voucher for the most current version of the CCISO exam.
- 5 Days of CCISO Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CCISO Training Courseware
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CCISO (Online Labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CCISO Test Prep Program
- CCISO Certification Exam Voucher
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all five of the comprehensive domains that were created by EC-Council for CCISO, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CCISO certification exam while enhancing their overall competencies in information security management.
- Domain 1: Governance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Information Security Controls, Compliance and Audit Management
- Domain 3: Security Program Management and Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Competencies
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management
Domain 1: Governance and Risk Management
- Define, Implement, Manage, and Maintain an Information Security Governance Program
- Information Security Drivers
- Establishing an Information Security Management Structure
- Laws/Regulations/Standards as Drivers of OOrganizations Policy/Standards/Procedures
- Managing an Enterprise Information Security Compliance Program
- Introduction to Risk Management
Domain 2: Information Security Controls, Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Security Controls
- Compliance Management
- Guidelines, Good and Bad Practices
- Audit Management
Domain 3: Security Program Management and Operations
- Program Management
- Operations Management
Domain 4: Information Security Core Competencies
- Access Control
- Physical Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Application Security
- Encryption Technologies
- Virtualization Security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Transformative Technologies
Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Designing, Developing, and Maintaining an Enterprise Information Security Program
- Understanding the Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Vendor Management
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
The intended audience for the CCISO training program is IT professionals involved with information security management. CCISO is a great fit for the following roles or situations:
- You aspire to attain the highest regarded title within the information security profession – CISO
- You currently serve as an official CISO
- You perform CISO functions yet don’t have the official title
What do I need to get my CCISO certification?
To qualify for taking your CCISO exam after taking training you must have at least 5 years of experience in three of the five CCISO domains.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!