Are you contemplating if you should pursue the CCSK or CCSP certification? Prepare for BOTH of the Industry’s Leading Cloud Security Certifications in ONE week.
The CCSK-CCSP Training Week is an exclusive five (5) day program designed specifically to provide the most comprehensive preparation, and discussion successfully completes the CCSK and CCSP certification exams.
As an added bonus, upon completion of both the live training and the included official ISC2 on-demand CCSP training, this course is eligible for 75 CPE credits!
Request Group Training Schedule + Register
About this Course
Created by ISC2 and the Cloud Security Alliance, Brought Together for You by Intrinsec.
This exclusive 5 day CCSK-CCSP Bootcamp Training Week delivers students the knowledge contained in both the CCSK and CCSP Cloud Security training courses.
The CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge ) gives a broad overview of cloud security and allows learners to gain critical insights into issues such as data security, key management, and identity and access management.
The CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) complements and builds upon CSA’s CCSK by providing an in-depth review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies.
A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration. This professional competence is measured against a globally recognized body of knowledge.
The CCSP complements and builds upon CSA’s CCSK certification, ultimately representing the highest standard for cloud security certification.
This class is instructor-led with the addition of self-study resources providing every possible resource to confidently prepare for both certifications.Register now
Days 1 and 2: CCSK Foundation
Led by an Authorized instructor, learners will be guided through the Official CCSK courseware developed by the Cloud Security Alliance. Courseware is comprised of the following six modules, encompassing the 14 Domains in the CSA Security Guidance v4.1 along with information on the Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ) and recommendations from ENISA.
- Module 1 | Introduction and Cloud Architectures
- Module 2 | Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 3 | Managing Cloud Computing Security and Risk
- Module 4 | Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5 | Securing Cloud Applications and Users
- Module 6 | Cloud Security Operations
Day 3: Amazon Web Services Hands-On Labs
Students will spend most of their time assessing, building, and securing a cloud infrastructure in AWS through extensive hands-on labs. Learners will be able to apply their knowledge from the lectures by performing a series of exercises to bring a fictional organization securely into the cloud.
- Exercise 1 | Core Account Security
- Exercise 2 | IAM and Monitoring In-Depth
- Exercise 3 | Network and Instance Security
- Exercise 4 | Encryption and Storage Security
- Exercise 5 | Application Security and Federation
- Exercise 6 | Risk and Provider Assessment Lab
Days 4 and 5: CCSP Bridge
The final two (2) days of the training week will incorporate discussion-based learning that bridges the CCSK and CCSP programs. Your Authorized ISC2 / CSA instructor will explore CCSP domains and address the differences between the CCSK and CCSP material. This session helps learners better understand each program’s qualities, benefits, and challenges through expanded in-depth discussion including cloud architectural concepts and design requirements, audit and certification standards, and enhanced strategies for secure cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- Domain 1 | Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Domain 2 | Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Domain 3 | Cloud Data Security
- Domain 4 | Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 5 | Cloud Application Security
- Domain 6 | Cloud Security Operations
Official ISC2 CCSP Self Paced
Incorporated in this blended learning option, you will receive 180 Days of access to official Self-Paced CCSP resources to enhance learning with instructional videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, and assessments. Should you need extra support, contact an Authorized ISC2 Instructor with your questions for expert guidance.
5 Days of Training, Led by a Premier ISC2/CSA Instructor
- Official CCSK Foundation Guide
- Official CCSK PLUS Risk Assessment Guide
- Official CCSK Training Pack
- Instructor Guided AWS Hands-On Labs
- Self-Paced Azure Lab Instructions
- CCSK OnDemand Access Including:
- 6 Hours of Pre-Recorded CCSK Foundation Lectures
- 4 Hours of CCSK Exam Prep Videos
- CCSK Practice Exam Generator with Explanations
- CCSK Exam Voucher with 2 Attempts
- Intrinsec Education Guarantee
- 35 CPE’s for the 5 Day session
Each CCSK Exam Voucher provides 2 attempts. Should you not be successful on your first attempt, another will be credited to your CSA Exam Account. Exam Vouchers have a 2-year expiration date and are non-transferable.
- 180 Days Access to Official ISC2 CCSP Self-Paced Training
- Official ISC2 Student Training Guide (electronic format):
- Knowledge Checks and End of Chapter Quizzes
- Applied Scenarios / Interactive Content
- Voices from the Field Podcasts
- Case Studies
- Online Interactive Flash Cards
- Glossary of Terms
- Post Course Assessment Questions
- Instructor Email Support
- 24x7x365 Chat Technical Support
- CCSP Study Group
- Official ISC2 Certificate of Completion
- ISC2 Education Guarantee
- 40 CPE’s for completion of the CCSP Self-Paced Training
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- CCSK Exam Guide, Hard Copy
- CCSK Exam Support
- ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide, Hard Copy
- ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests, Hard Copy
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- ISC2 Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Post Class Instructor Email Support
Pearson VUE CCSP Certification Exam Voucher is optional and can be added at registration checkout. The exam voucher cost is $599 (USD) for 1 attempt and is valid for one year from purchase.
*Education Guarantee- Intrinsec wants its candidates to successfully pass their exam and achieve their goal of earning the CCSK credential. Included in your Training Seminar is the Intrinsec’s Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our Training Seminar, you can take a second course at no cost to you (within one year of taking the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only. You will have to pay the full price for your additional exam attempts.
The CCSK gives a broad overview of cloud security and allows learners to gain critical insights into issues such as data security, key management, and identity and access management.
- The fundamentals of cloud computing, cloud architectures, service, delivery, and deployment models, and the role of virtualization. The Data Security Lifecycle, data security issues with different delivery models, and managing encryption in the cloud.
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces, and administrator credentials.
- Federated identity, different IAM applications, secure development, and managing application security in and for the cloud
- Risk assessment, governance, and key legal and compliance issues in the cloud such as discovery requirements
- Key considerations for evaluating, selecting, and managing cloud computing providers, Security as a Service, and incident response Understand cloud models and architectures, and how to apply the Shared Responsibilities model to building a cloud security program
- Know the impacts of cloud computing on governance, legal, risk, and regulatory compliance
- Learn to adapt existing security principles and practices for cloud deployments, including the impact of the cloud on all traditional security domains
- Be able to practically apply the Cloud Security Alliance Security Guidance, Cloud Controls Matrix, and other research to a cloud security program
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces, and administrator credentials
- Build a security posture by securing software, data, and endpoints
- What cloud is and what it isn’t
- The essential characteristics of cloud, service models, and deployment model
- Implement governance and risk management in a cloud environment
- Review standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, PCI, and SOC reports
- Review various elements of FIPS 199, the NIST Risk Management Framework, and how it supports the FedRAMP approval process
- Create a complete risk assessment program for cloud services working through the Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM), the Consensus Assessment Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ), and the Security Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR)
- Assess appropriate roles and responsibilities through to assessment of disaster recovery preparedness
- Ensure that all aspects of security are addressed during their next assessment of internal operations involving cloud services
- Determine the controls that providers push onto customers and the real risks associated with cloud computing, such as ShadowIT and the critical importance of establishing a Cloud Governance Board
- Review Amazon Web Services security controls and how they map to the ISO 27017 standard
- AWS Security offerings and what should be assessed and how to assess each control
CCSP Learning Objectives
- Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- Identify key terminology and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within a team or workgroup.
- Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
The CCSK enables everyone, from information security experts and CEOs to department managers and technical sales teams, the ability to utilize cloud services more securely and speak with confidence about cloud security concerns.
ISC2’s CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical
assets in the cloud.
- Administrators- Security, IT Systems, Network, Database
- Analysts- Security, Network, System
- Engineers- Security, Network, System, Sales
- Architects- Security, Enterprise, Cloud
- Managers, Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Security Consultants, Specialists
No Prerequisites Required
There is no official work experience required, however, it is helpful for attendees to have at least a basic understanding of security fundamentals such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity and access management.
Once course materials have been accessed, refunds for any ISC2 courses will not be provided. Rescheduling can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis.
Access to course recordings and content for 180 days. Access to Student Guide 365 days.
The following are system requirements needed to enhance your overall learning experience.
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
If you do not pass your certification exam on your first attempt after taking our training seminar, you can take this training seminar again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.