Official (ISC)² Certification Training for the CCSP
The Official (ISC)² CCSP Training Week provides learners with a comprehensive review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies.
Schedule + Register
About this Course
Official (ISC)² CCSP Training helps students confidently prepare for the CCSP exam by providing an in-depth review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. The content aligns with, and comprehensively covers the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security.
The CCSP is a stand-alone credential that complements and builds upon existing credentials and educational programs, including (ISC)² ’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA’s Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).Register now
Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, this 5-day training seminar provides a comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK. Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
- Domain 1 | Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Domain 2 | Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Domain 3 | Cloud Data Security
- Domain 4 | Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 5 | Cloud Application Security
- Domain 6 | Cloud Security Operations
5 Days of Official (ISC)² CCSP Training, Led by an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
- Official (ISC)² Student Training Guide (electronic format):
- Knowledge Checks and End of Chapter Quizzes
- Applied Scenarios
- Glossary of Terms
- Post Course Assessment Questions
- Case Studies and Discussions
- Online Interactive Flash Cards
- CCSP Study Group
- 180 Days of Access to Class Recordings
- Education Guarantee (see below for details)
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- (ISC)² CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide, Hard Copy
- (ISC)² CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests, Hard Copy
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- (ISC)² Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- Post Class Instructor Email Support
Pearson VUE CCSP Certification Exam Voucher can be added at registration checkout. The exam voucher cost is $599 for 1 attempt and is valid for one year from purchase.
**Education Guarantee Intrinsec wants its candidates to successfully pass their certification exam and achieve their goal of earning an (ISC)² credential. Included in your Training Seminar is the (ISC)² Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our Training Seminar, you can take a second course at no cost to you (within one year of taking the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- Identify key terminology and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within a team or workgroup.
- Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on standby for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
(ISC)²’s CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud.
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
What do I need to get my CCSP certification?
To qualify for your CCSP certification you will need a minimum of five years of cumulative paid work experience in information technology, with at least 3 of those years in information security, and finally, at least one year in one or more of the six domains covered in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
What if I don’t yet have that experience?
Not to worry! If you don’t yet have that work experience, you may become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the CCSP exam. From there, you can work towards accumulating work experience to get your full-fledged CCSP certification!
What counts towards paid work experience?
Paid work experience can come from full-time, part-time, or even internships (internships can be paid or unpaid). Each of these categories is defined as:
- Full-Time Experience: A minimum of 35 hours/week, this experience is accursed monthly, meaning 4 weeks of 35 hours or more equals one month of experience.
- Part-Time Experience: Between 20 and 34 hours/week, with the hours, logged converting to full-time experience as such:
- 1040 hours of part-time = 6 months of full-time experience
- 2080 hours of part-time = 12 months of full-time experience
- Internships: Internship experience can be paid or unpaid to qualify. Documentation on company/organization letterhead confirming your position is required.
Is there anything else I need to get my CCSP certification?
The last step to getting CCSP certified is to get endorsed by others, this simply ensures that your claimed professional experience is true and that you are in good standing in the cybersecurity industry.
Once course materials have been accessed, refunds for any (ISC)2 courses will not be provided. Rescheduling can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis.
Access to course recordings and content for 180 days. Access to Student Guide 365 days.
The following are system requirements are needed to enhance your overall learning experience.
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
If you do not pass your certification exam on your first attempt after taking our training seminar, you can take this training seminar again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!