CND: Certified Network Defender
CND provides a detailed understanding and hands on ability to function in real life situations involving network defense.
Schedule + Register
About this Course
CND is a skills-based, lab-intensive course based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). This official EC-Counsel course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.Register now
The training exercises and class material prepares students on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. Additionally, the hands-on labs included with our CND training is based on network security tools and techniques which provide real expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CND training seminar, the resources provided with registration include official EC-Council courseware along with a CND exam voucher. Not only that, but you will also gain access to a number of EC-Council’s self-paced resources including their online lab environment (iLabs). When you combine the instructor-led training with the course resources, this official EC-Council training program is a great tool for those interested in gaining either network defence skills, the CND certification, or both.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CND exam.
- 5 Days of CND Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CND Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CND Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council CND Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CND (online labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CND Test Prep Program
- CND Certification Exam Voucher
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 20 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CND, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CND certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in network security.
- Module 1: Network Attacks and Defence Strategies
- Module 2: Administrative Network Security
- Module 3: Technical Network Security
- Module 4: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 5: Endpoint Security – Windows Systems
- Module 6: Endpoint Security – Linux Systems
- Module 7: Endpoint Security – Mobile Systems
- Module 8: Endpoint Security – IoT Devices
- Module 9: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
The intended audience for our CND training program is an IT professional who is focused on network operations, specifically those who work with network security technologies and operations. CND is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Network Administrators
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved with network operations
What do I need to get my CND certification?
After taking official EC-Council training such as our offering, you do not require any prior experience before going through the application process.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!