CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
CHFI reviews the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly collecting evidence to make a report and conduct audits.
Schedule + Register
About this Course
Developed for the IT professional involved with computer forensics and evidence analysis, Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) is a vendor-neutral training program that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience with various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation.Register now
The training exercises and provided course material for this official EC-Council class will teach students the necessary skill set for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. The major tools and theories used by the cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. Additionally, this course will also help students successfully prepare for the CHFI exam.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CHFI class, the resources provided with registration include official EC-Council courseware along with a CHFI exam voucher. Not only that, but you will also gain access to a number of EC-Council’s self-paced resources including their online lab environment (iLabs) and practice tests (Test Prep Program). When you combine the instructor-led training with course resources, this official EC-Council class is a great tool for those interested in reviewing computer forensics or passing the CHFI certification exam.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CHFI exam (v9).
- 5 Days of CHFI Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CHFI Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CHFI Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council CHFI Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CHFI (Online Labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CHFI Test Prep Program
- CHFI Certification Exam Voucher
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 14 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CHFI v9, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CHFI v9 certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in computer forensics.
- Module 1: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 4: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 5: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 6: Operating System Forensics
- Module 7: Network Forensics
- Module 8: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 9: Database Forensics
- Module 10: Cloud Forensics
- Module 11: Malware Forensics
- Module 12: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 13: Mobile Forensics
- Module 14: Forensics Report Writing and Presentation
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
The intended audience for our CHFI training program is an IT professional who is involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. CHFI is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Police and Other Law Enforcement Personnel
- Defense and Military Personnel
- e-Business Security Professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Legal Professionals
- Banking, Insurance and Other Professionals
- Government Agencies
- IT Managers
What do I need to get my CHFI certification?
After taking official EC-Council training such as our offering, you do not require any prior experience before going through the application process.