CASP: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
CASP focuses on critical thinking and judgment across a spectrum of security disciplines in complex environments.
Schedule + Register
About this Course
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) meets the growing demand for advanced IT security within the enterprise. Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience, CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a wide range of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.Register now
Led by an authorized CompTIA instructor, the training and course material for this official CASP training seminar provides students with a comprehensive review of the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. This course will also help students successfully prepare for the CASP certification exam.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CASP training seminar, the resources provided to registered students include CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC) such as up-to-date courseware, a helpful student study guide, challenging practice exams and a CompTIA exam voucher for CAS-002 (CASP). When you combine our official instructor-led training with the course material, this CASP training seminar is a great resource for those interested in passing the CASP exam or reviewing the best cybersecurity solutions for organizations worldwide.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CompTIA CASP exam.
- 5 Days of CASP Training from an Authorized CompTIA Instructor
- CompTIA approved CASP Training Courseware (Digital and Print)
- CompTIA approved CASP Practice Exams
- CompTIA approved CASP Study Flashcards
- 1 CASP Exam Voucher
This authorized CompTIA CASP training seminar has a total of 12 modules, collectively helping you prepare for the CASP certification exam while enhancing your overall competencies in IT security. The 12 modules of the CASP course are the following:
- Module 1: Managing Risk
- Module 2: Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
- Module 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Module 4: Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Module 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Module 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Module 7: Implementing Security Controls for Enterprise Storage
- Module 8: Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
- Module 9: Implementing Security Controls for Applications
- Module 10: Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications
- Module 11: Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience, CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a wide range of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments. The CASP course is a great fit for:
- Security Architect
- Application Security Engineer
- Technical Lead Analyst
- Security Engineer