Official ISC2 CISSP Certification Training – All Inclusive
Everything one could need to confidently prepare for exam day. The Official ISC2 CISSP All Inclusive is a blended learning approach providing the most comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK.
Request Group Training Schedule + Register
About this Course
Official ISC2 CISSP Training will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge in pursuit of the CISSP exam. Students will gain knowledge in information security that will increase their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity. The goal of this content is to provide students with the core knowledge necessary to be successful security professionals.
This class is instructor-led with the addition of self-study resources providing you with every possible resource to confidently prepare.
Intrinsec’s CISSP All Inclusive Training incorporates every possible resource to confidently prepare for exam day. Led by an ISC2 authorized instructor, this 5-day training seminar provides a comprehensive review of IT security concepts and industry best practices, covering the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open-ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions.
Incorporated in this blended learning option, you will receive 180 Days access of Self-Paced resources to enhance learning with instructional videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, and assessments. Should you need extra support, contact an Authorized ISC2 Instructor with your questions for expert guidance. CISSP Exam Voucher and Education Guarantee are included.
Students will gain knowledge in information security that will increase their ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity. The goal of this content is to provide students with the core knowledge necessary to be successful security professionals. This training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge in pursuit of the CISSP exam.
- Domain 1 | Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2 | Asset Security
- Domain 3 | Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4 | Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5 | Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6 | Security Assessment Testing
- Domain 7 | Security Operations
- Domain 8 | Software Development Security
5 Days of Official ISC2 CISSP Training, Led by an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
- Official ISC2 Student Training Guide (electronic format):
- Knowledge Checks and End of Chapter Quizzes
- Applied Scenarios
- Glossary of Terms
- Post-Course Assessment Questions
- Case Studies and Discussions
- Online Interactive Flash Cards
- CISSP Study Group
- 180 Days of Access to Class Recordings
- Education Guarantee (see below for details)
180 Days Access to Official ISC2 CISSP Self-Paced Training
- 15+ Hours of Multimedia Content
- 9 Applied Scenario Activities
- 71 Content-Specific Activities
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes with Answer Feedback
- 180-Question Post-Course Assessment with Answer Feedback
- 24x7x365 Chat Technical Support
- Instructor Email Support
- Official ISC2 Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
- CISSP Exam Voucher
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- ISC2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, Hard Copy
- ISC2 CISSP Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests, Hard Copy
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- ISC2 Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Education Guarantee (below for details)
Exam voucher is valid for 1 attempt and is valid for one year from purchase. Please be Advised: Only Official ISC2 Training Partners can legally provide exam vouchers.
Intrinsec wants its candidates to successfully pass their certification exam and achieve their goal of earning an ISC2 credential. Included in your Training Seminar is the ISC2 Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our Training Seminar, you can take a second course at no cost to you (within one year of taking the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Apply fundamental concepts and methods related to the fields of information technology and security.
- Align overall organizational operational goals with security functions and implementations.
- Determine how to protect assets of the organization as they go through their lifecycle.
- Leverage the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Apply security design principles to select appropriate mitigations for vulnerabilities present in common information system types and architectures.
- Explain the importance of cryptography and the security services it can provide in today’s digital and information age.
- Evaluate physical security elements relative to information security needs.
- Evaluate the elements that comprise communication and network security relative to information security needs.
- Leverage the concepts and architecture that define the associated technology and implementation systems and protocols at Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model layers 1–7 to meet information security needs.
- Apply physical and logical access controls to meet information security needs.
- Differentiate between primary methods for designing and validating test and audit strategies that support information security requirements.
- Apply appropriate security controls and countermeasures to optimize an organization’s operational function and capacity.
- Assess information systems risks to an organization’s operational endeavors.
- Determine appropriate controls to mitigate specific threats and vulnerabilities.
- Apply information systems security concepts to mitigate the risk of software and systems vulnerabilities throughout the systems’ lifecycles.
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on stand-by for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
This course is designed for information security professionals with deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have experience, skills, or knowledge obtained while serving in one of the following roles:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance Manager/ Officer
- Director of Security
- Information Architect
- Information Manager / Information Risk Manager or Consultant
- IT Specialist/Director/Manager
- Network/System Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Architect / Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer/ Security Engineer
What do I need to get my CISSP certification?
To qualify for your CISSP certification you will need a minimum of five years of cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains within the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
What if I don’t yet have that experience?
Not to worry! If you don’t yet have that work experience, you may become an Associate of ISC2 by passing the CISSP exam. From there, you can accumulate work experience to get your full-fledged CISSP certification!
What counts towards paid work experience?
Paid work experience can come from full-time, part-time, or even internships (internships can be paid or unpaid). Each of these categories is defined as:
- Full-Time Experience: A minimum of 35 hours/week, this experience is accursed monthly, meaning 4 weeks of 35 hours or more equals one month of experience.
- Part-Time Experience: Between 20 and 34 hours/week, with the hours, logged converting to full-time experience as such:
- 1040 hours of part-time = 6 months of full-time experience
- 2080 hours of part-time = 12 months of full-time experience
- Internships: Internship experience can be paid or unpaid to qualify. Documentation on company/organization letterhead confirming your position is required.
Is there anything else I need to get my CISSP certification?
The last step to getting CISSP certified is to get endorsed by others, this simply ensures that your claimed professional experience is true and that you are in good standing in the cybersecurity industry.
Once course materials have been accessed, refunds for any ISC2 courses will not be provided. Rescheduling can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis.
Access to course recordings and content for 180 days. Access to Student Guide 365 days.
The following system requirements are needed to enhance your overall learning experience.
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
If you do not pass your certification exam on your first attempt after taking our training seminar, you can take this training seminar again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!