Official (ISC)2 SSCP Certification Training – All Inclusive
Prepare wisely for exam day with every possible resource. The Official (ISC)2 SSCP All Inclusive is a blended learning approach providing the most comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK.
Request Group Training Schedule + Register
About this Course
Official (ISC)² SSCP Training helps students confidently prepare for the SSCP exam by providing an in-depth review of the information security knowledge and skills needed to be successful in IT operational roles. The content aligns with, and comprehensively covers, the seven domains of the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
This class is instructor-led with the addition of self-study resources providing you with every possible resource to confidently prepare.
Intrinsec’s CISSP All Inclusive Training incorporates every possible resource to confidently prepare for exam day. Led by an (ISC)² Authorized instructor, this 5-day training seminar provides a comprehensive review of IT security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK. Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open-ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions.
Incorporated with this blended learning option, you will receive 180 Days access of Self-Paced resources to enhance learning with instructional videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, and assessments. Should you need extra support, contact an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor with your questions for expert guidance. SSCP Exam Voucher and Education Guarantee are included.
- Domain 1 | Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 2 | Access Controls
- Domain 3 | Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Domain 4 | Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5 | Cryptography
- Domain 6 | Network and Communications Security
- Domain 7 | Systems and Application Security
5 Days of Official (ISC)² SSCP Training, Led by an Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
- Official (ISC)² Student Training Guide (electronic format):
- Knowledge Checks and End of Chapter Quizzes
- Applied Scenarios
- Glossary of Terms
- Post-Course Assessment Questions
- Case Studies and Discussions
- Online Interactive Flash Cards
- SSCP Online Study Group
- 180 Days Access to Class Recordings
- Education Guarantee (see below for details)
180 Days Access to Official SSCP Self-Paced Training
- 22+ Hours of Video-Based Instructional Content
- 12 Applied Scenario Activities
- 20 Content-Specific Activities
- 8 End-of-Chapter Quizzes with Answer Feedback
- 61 Knowledge Checks
- 160-Question Post-Course Assessment with Answer Feedback
- 24x7x365 Chat Technical Support
- Official (ISC)2 Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
- SSCP Exam Voucher
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- (ISC)² SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide, Hard Copy
- (ISC)² SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests, Hard Copy
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- (ISC)² Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Post Class Instructor Email Support
The exam voucher is valid for 1 attempt and is valid for one year from purchase. Please be Advised: Only Official (ISC)² Training Partners can legally provide exam vouchers.
**Education Guarantee Intrinsec wants its candidates to successfully pass their certification exam and achieve their goal of earning an (ISC)² credential. Included in your Training Seminar is the (ISC)² Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our Training Seminar, you can take a second course at no cost to you (within one year of taking the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe security and the alignment of asset management to risk management.
- Appraise risk management options and the use of access controls to protect assets.
- Examine the field of cryptography to secure information and communication.
- Prepare for incident detection and response.
- Implement appropriate measures that contribute to the maturation of risk management.
Intrinsec’s Concierge Service focuses on you, providing a personalized human experience with one of our concierge representatives to ensure that you have a perfect experience from day one and beyond.
Not only will your representative reach out to you when you sign up, providing you with all the information you need, but they will also be on standby for any and all questions you may have.
After you have completed your class your concierge representative can provide you with relevant recommendations for upcoming events, discounts on training, and suggestions to help further your career.
The SSCP is the ideal certification for those with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. It provides confirmation of a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The SSCP is intended for professionals who have a minimum of one year of cumulative work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the SSCP CBK. A one-year prerequisite pathway will be granted for candidates who receive a degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in a cybersecurity program.
Prior to taking this course, the learner should have experience, skills, or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- Network Security Engineer
- IT/Systems/Network Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Systems/Network Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Individuals operating in a security operations center (SOC) environment performing the role of incident handler, SIEM, forensics specialist, threat intel researcher, etc.
What do I need to get my SSCP certification?
To qualify for your SSCP certification you will need a minimum of one year of cumulative paid work experience in one or more of the seven domains covered in the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
What if I don’t yet have that experience?
Not to worry! If you don’t yet have that work experience, you may become an Associate of (ISC)2 by passing the SSCP exam. From there, you can work towards accumulating work experience to get your full-fledged SSCP certification!
What counts towards paid work experience?
Paid work experience can come from full-time, part-time, or even internships (internships can be paid or unpaid). Each of these categories are defined as:
- Full-Time Experience: A minimum of 35 hours/week, this experience is accursed monthly, meaning 4 weeks of 35 hours or more equals one month of experience.
- Part-Time Experience: Between 20 and 34 hours/week, with the hours logged converting to full-time experience as such:
- 1040 hours of part-time = 6 months of full-time experience
- 2080 hours of part-time = 12 months of full-time experience
- Internships: Internship experience can be paid or unpaid to qualify. Documentation on company/organization letterhead confirming your position is required.
Is there anything else I need to get my SSCP certification?
The last step to getting SSCP certified is to get endorsed by others, this simply ensures that your claimed professional experience is true and that you are in good standing in the cybersecurity industry.
Once course materials have been accessed, refunds for any (ISC)2 courses will not be provided. Rescheduling can be accommodated on a case-by-case basis.
Access to course recordings and content for 180 days. Access to Student Guide 365 days.
The following system requirements are needed to enhance your overall learning experience.
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
If you do not pass your certification exam on your first attempt after taking our training seminar, you can take this training seminar again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the course). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!