CCSK | CCSP Cloud Security Certification BootCamp
By combining Live and OnDemand Official training, Intrinsec’s five (5) day Cloud Security Certification BootCamp (CCSK | CCSP) is an excellent opportunity for driven professionals like you to learn and validate your knowledge and expertise in not one, but two highly respected cloud security courses.
CCSK PLUS (Days 1-3)
The CCSK training session begins with comprehensive review of cloud computing based on global standards such as NIST and ISO/IEC, providing you an understanding of standard terms and the “language of cloud”. After setting the foundation, you will move on to learn about the security challenges cloud introduces from both technical and business perspectives. A series of hands-on AWS labs will reinforce your understanding of key concepts and practices when bringing a fictional organization securely into the cloud.
CCSK | CCSP Bridge (Days 4-5)
Through discussion-based learning, your Authorized (ISC)2/ CSA instructor will explore CCSP domains as well address the differences between the CCSK and CCSP material. This session will help better understand each program’s qualities, benefits, and challenges through expanded in-depth discussion including cloud architectural concepts and design requirements, audit and certification standards, and enhanced strategies for secure cloud adoption in the enterprise.
CCSK | CCSP OnDemand Self-Directed Learning
In addition to the 5-day instructor-led session, you will have access to both Official (ISC)2 CCSP and CCSK Foundation OnDemand learning resources. This key component will allow you to review the material addressed as part of the CCSK |CCSP Bridge portion of your Cloud Security Certification BootCamp program as well prepare for the CCSP certification exam.
Read more about the differences between CCSK and CCSP in a piece written by our Principal Cloud Security instructor, Graham Thompson: CCSK vs CCSP: An Unbiased Comparison
Your Registration Includes
Led by an Authorized CSA CCSK AND (ISC)² CCSP Instructor, Intrinsec’s Cloud Security Certification Prep BootCamp is an excellent opportunity for driven professionals like you to learn and validate your knowledge and expertise in not one, but two highly respected cloud security certification areas.
Your 5 Day Cloud Security Certification Prep BootCamp includes:
- Days 1-3 Official CCSK PLUS Training
- Days 3-4 CCSK / CCSP Bridge Discussion-Based Learning
- Official CCSK Foundation Student Handbook
- Official CCSK PLUS Risk Assessment Handbook
- Instructor Guided Hands-On Labs
- CCSK Foundation OnDemand
- 8 Hours of CCSK Foundation Class Videos
- 4 Hours of CCSK Exam Prep Videos
- CCSK Practice Exam Generator
- CCSK Exam Voucher with 2 Attempts
- Official (ISC)² Student Workbook
- Official (ISC)² Online Flashcards
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Study Guide
- Cloud Security Lexicon
- CCSP OnDemand
- 28.5 Hours of CCSP Modular Training Videos
- 120 Days Access
- Official (ISC)² CCSP Practice Tests
- Post Assessment Practice Questions
- Post Class CPE Submission Program
- Pearson VUE CCSP Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
- Domain 1| Cloud Computing Concepts and Architectures
- Domain 2| Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Domain 3| Legal Issues: Contracts and Electronic Discovery
- Domain 4| Compliance and Audit Management
- Domain 5| Information Governance
- Domain 6| Management Plane and Business Continuity
- Domain 7| Infrastructure Security
- Domain 8| Virtualization and Containers
- Domain 9| Incident Response
- Domain 10| Application Security
- Domain 11| Data Security and Encryption
- Domain 12| Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Domain 13| Security as a Service
- Domain 14| Related Technologies
- Domain 1| Cloud Concepts Architecture and Design
- Domain 2| Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3| Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4| Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5| Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6| Legal and Compliance
The Cloud Security Exam BootCamp is for IT professionals like you who are interested in achieving valuable cloud security certifications and who are likely who are involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance, or IT auditing.
- Choose a date!
- Once registration is complete, you will receive instant access to all CCSK study resources via your student account on Intrinsec’s website. Spend a little time getting familiar with the CCSK materials- don’t be shy- access is unlimited!
- Over the course of a few days, we will be back in touch with instructions to access your OnDemand CCSP hosted by (ISC)2.
- Attend your Cloud Security Certification BootCamp-you must be lonely after all that self study! Five days does sound like a long time but trust us- it will fly by. Our trainers keep it fun! Use this time to solidify concepts. Ask as many questions possible. Your trainer is there for you-keep him on his toes!
- Relax-you have had a big week.
- Review your CCSK materials. Use the practice generators as many times as you wish. Not feeling solid in a specific area- no problem- your instructor has your back and loves emails!
- Take your CCSK Exam- YOU’VE GOT THIS!
- In the event your having a bad day-no worries. It happens to the best of us. Should you not be successful on your first attempt, an additional exam will be credited to your account giving you another chance. Review the materials-even reach out should you want to re sit a Live OnLine CCSK delivery- we are here for whatever YOU need!
- Celebrate. Congrats-you are a CCSK step 1 to greatness complete! Fun fact– Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for 1 year of experience in 1 or more of the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK.
- Revisit your CCSP Self Paced learning materials. Review the Six Domains within the CBK. Take practice test, use the flashcards. Again-we are here if you need anything!
- Target a date and schedule your CCSP Exam at a Pearson VUE testing center.
- Celebrate. Congrats-you have 8 more letters on your signature validating you are Cloud Security ROCKSTAR!
Experienced. Recommended. Effective.
Here’s what the industry is saying about us…
Intrinsec Security is one of CSA’s most experienced CCSK training providers, and they’ve certainly contributed to the progress of CSA’s mission in delivering the best practices for security assurance within cloud computing.
Cloud Security Alliance
To get myself well steeped in CCSK concepts, terminology, and know-how, I recently took an online class (actually two back-to-back online classes) with an organization called Intrinsec…”
READ THE ARTICLE
Thank you Graham and Intrinsec for helping T-Mobile certify 26 CCSK professionals. We couldn’t have done it without your help.”
|Feb 3 - 7, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm PST||San Jose, CA||USD $3,545.00|
|Jan 27 - 31, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm CST||Dallas, TX||USD $3,545.00|
|Feb 24 - 28, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Toronto, ON||USD $3,545.00|
|Mar 2 - 6, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $3,545.00|