CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
CEH Training Information
Currently in its 10th iteration, the Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) program is often considered to be the worlds most attractive ethical hacking course and cyber security certification available. Why? Students are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization. Not only will you learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems; you will also be introduced to the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of
learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the CEH v10 program.
The goal of CEH training is to provide you with an instructor-led course that will help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. Additionally, CEH certification training will also help you prepare for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CEH exam.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CEH Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CEH Training Courseware
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CEH (Virtual Exercises)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CEH Test Prep Program (+240 Practice Questions)
- CEH Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 20 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CEH (v10), ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CEH certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in ethical hacking.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: System Hacking
- Module 7: Malware Threats
- Module 8: Sniffing
- Module 9: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
The intended audience for our CEH training program is an IT professional who is focused on network security, specifically ethical hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. CEH is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Any Professional who is Concerned About the Integrity of the Network Infrastructure.
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!