CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
CEH Training Information
CEH training is often considered to be the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course. The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is one of the most desired cyber security certifications available. Why? For starters, the CEH course has 18 of the most current, comprehensive modules, all designed by EC-Council to help students master the ethical hacking methodology and gain the CEH credential
This CEH training course covers 270 attack technologies, all commonly used by hackers. EC-Council’s security experts have also designed more than 140 labs which replicate real time scenarios and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The goal of CEH training is to provide you with a instructor-led course that will help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. Additionally, CEH certification training will also help you prepare for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CEH exam.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CEH Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CEH Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CEH Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council CEH Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CEH (virtual exercises)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CEH Test Prep Program (+240 Practice Questions)
- CEH Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 18 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CEH, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CEH certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in ethical hacking.
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: System Hacking
- Module 6: Malware Threats
- Module 7: Sniffing
- Module 8: Social Engineering
- Module 9: Denial of Service
- Module 10: Session Hijacking
- Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13: SQL Injection
- Module 14: Hijacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 17: Cloud Computing
- Module 18: Cryptography
The intended audience for our CEH training program is an IT professional who is focused on network security, specifically ethical hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. CEH is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Any professional who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
|Jul 23 - 27, 2018||8:00am - 5:00pm MDT||Albuquerque, NM||USD $3,345.00|
|Jul 23 - 27, 2018||8:00am - 5:00pm MDT||Live Online||USD $3,345.00|