CCSK PLUS: Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge Plus
Outlines & Objectives
Intrinsec’s CCSK PLUS training and course material is broken into six (6) modules, all of which focus on the Key Examination Concepts for the CCSK certificate exam; CCSK v3 Guidance Domains, ENISA Document, and “Applied Knowledge”.
For more information on this course, the key areas of focus and learning objectives for each module can be found in this section.
Module 1: Introduction and Cloud Architectures
Intrinsec’s official CCSK course begins by students reviewing the first module, otherwise known as Cloud Architectures. The content that’s reviewed here mainly focuses on four distinct areas of cloud security: (1) NIST Definitions, (2) Cloud Essential Characteristics, (3) Service Models, and (4) Deployment Models.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 1:
- Define Cloud Computing and Why You Care About It
- Discuss the Different Components of the Cloud Computing Stack
- Work Through the Cloud Reference Model and Understand where Security Fits In
Module 2: Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
During the second module of this course, Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing, students discuss and review the following areas of cloud security: (1) Securing Base Infrastructure, (2) Management Plane Security, (3) Securing Virtual Hosts and Networks, and (4) IaaS, PaaS & SaaS Security.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 2:
- Understand the Components of Cloud Infrastructure
- Assess the Security Implications of Different Deployment Models
- Learn the Security Advantages and Disadvantages of Working with Virtual Infrastructure
- Evaluate How to Secure the Cloud Management Plane
- Learn the Security Basics for the Difference Service Models
Module 3: Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security
The key areas of focus for Module 3 of our CCSK Plus training seminar are: (1) Risk and Governance, (2) Legal and Compliance, (3) Audit, (4) Portability and Interoperability, (5) Incident Response and more.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 3:
- Analyze Risk Management Frameworks
- Understand Ad-hoc Risk Management without Frameworks
- Review Jurisdictions, Contracts and Artifacts
- Understand Audit Plans and Assurances
- Minimize Disruption of Service
- Keep Control of Intellectual Property
- Understand How Incidents Change in Cloud
- Defining Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Module 4: Data Security for Cloud Computing
In Module 4, Data Security for Cloud Computing, students can expect to focus on the following areas: (1) Cloud Data Architectures, (2) Data Security Life-cycle, (3) Information Governance, (4) Data Security and Encryption, and (5) Data Loss Prevention.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 4:
- Understand Different Cloud Storage Models
- Define Security Issues for Data in the Cloud
- Introduce Data Security Life-cycle
- Introduce Cloud Security Issues, and Specific Controls to Address Security and Governance
- Apply Life-cycle to Use Cases
- Discuss Data Encryption
Module 5: Securing Cloud Applications and Users
In Module 5 the key areas of focus are: (1) Application Security and (2) Identity and Access Management.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 5:
- Define Application Architecture, Design, and Operations Lifecycle
- Discuss Impact on SDLC
- Examine Application Security Tools and Vulnerability Management Processes that Address Certain Key Cloud Application Security Issues
- Discuss Role of Compliance in Cloud Applications
Module 6: Selecting Cloud Services
The key areas of focus for the sixth and final module of our CCSK Plus course is the following: (1) What to Look for in a Cloud Provider and (2) Security as a Service.
CCSK Learning Objectives for Module 6:
- Enabling the Security Strategy
- Things to Look for in a Cloud Provider
- Security as a Service (SECaaS): Advantages, Concerns, and Difference SECaaS Services
- Summary and Review
What Comes With Registration?
Professionals who register for Intrinsec’s CCSK PLUS course are provided with an unmatched number of benefits designed to maximize their cloud security learning experience. The following features and items are included with all registrations for this course:
- Three (3) days of Offical CCSK Training from North America’s Leading Cloud Security Trainers.
- Official CCSK PLUS Courseware
- OnDemand Access to Intrinsec’s CCSK Guidance Video Library
- Unlimited Q&A access to Intrinsec’s cloud security training specialists
- Access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) for In-Training Practical Exercises
- Online Access to Intrinsec’s CCSK Test Prep Program (+200 practice questions)
- Two (2) CCSK Certification Exam Tokens
Anyone interested in registering for our Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge Plus (CCSK Plus) training seminar can do so.
However, since this course focuses on the relationship between cloud computing and IT security, we do recommend for all prospective students to have a basic understanding of IT security.
Why Should You Choose Intrinsec?
Free Help and Support that Doesn’t Expire
If you have some questions about the CCSK course material, but it’s been six months since you’ve attended our training, don’t worry—we’ve got your back! All of our CCSK PLUS students are granted non-expiring access to Intrinsec’s cloud security training instructors for comprehensive post-training support and guidance on the CCSK V3 Guidance Domains issued by Cloud Security Alliance.
Complimentary Gifts with Amazon.com eGift Card
You can call it a graduation gift, or possibly a late birthday present (better late than never, right?), but the reality is we wanted to provide our students with a small token of our appreciation for choosing Intrinsec as their cloud security training provider. This is why every CCSK PLUS student receives one (1) Amazon.com eGift Card for $150.00 (USD & CAD available) after the class is complete—our treat. Thank you for choosing Intrinsec!
Hassle Free Refunds and Guaranteed Satisfaction
When it comes to Cloud Security we know our stuff, and so does Cloud Security Alliance. We’re so confident you’ll be satisfied with our CCSK PLUS training that we don’t mind putting our money where our mouth is; if a student is unsatisfied during the first morning of training, we’ll give them a 100% refund, regardless of the reason. For example:
- The course isn’t what you expected? Refund.
- Our instructor is humming that annoyingly catchy song you had just managed to forget? Refund.
“Intrinsec Security is one of CSA’s most experienced CCSK training providers, and they’ve certainly contributed to the progress of CSA’s mission in delivering the best practices for security assurance within cloud computing.”
CEO of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
| Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2017|
Only 4 spots left
|9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Herndon, VA.||USD $1,995.00|
|Mar 27 - 29, 2017||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $1,995.00|
|Jun 19 - 21, 2017||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $1,995.00|
|Aug 21 - 23, 2017||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $1,995.00|