CCISO: Certified Chief Information Security Officer
CCISO Training Information
Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) is an industry-leading cyber security program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Essentially, CCISO aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISOs need and the technical knowledge that many aspiring CISOs have.
This course aims to instruct students on all of the components required for C-level positions. Class participants will analyze a combination of topics—such as audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and more—from EC-Council’s five (5) identified information security management domains, all of which are created by established Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO). Additionally, this course is also a great resource for those interested in writing the CCISO certification exam issued by EC-Council.
What Comes With This Course
- 5 Days of Official CCISO Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CCISO Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council iLabs, Online Labs (6 Months of Access)
- Official EC-Council Test Prep Program
- Exam Voucher for CCISO
ALL OF THE RESOURCES YOU NEED TO BECOME CCISO CERTIFIED
iLabs, VIRTUAL EXERCISES
What You Will Learn
This official CCISO training seminar is based on the five domains featured in the CCISO certification program, ensuring you successfully prepare for the CCISO exam while also enhancing your overall competencies in information security management.
Domain 1: Governance
Governance (Policy, Legal & Compliance)
The first domain reviewed in this official CCISO course is called Governance. It focuses on providing students with a review of the policy, legal, and compliance aspects associated with governance.
- Information Security Management Program
- Information Security Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
- Privacy Laws
Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Auditing
Asset Security, within the context of the second CISSP domain, addresses the collection, handling, and protection of information throughout its lifecycle.
- Information and Asset Classification
- Ownership (ex. Data Owners, System Owners)
- Protect Privacy
- Appropriate Retention
- Data Security Controls
- Handling Requirements (ex. Markings, Labels, Storage)
Domain 3: Management
Management (Projects and Operations)
Domain 3 covers the role of the CISO from a project and operations management perspective.
- The Role of the CISO
- Information Security Projects
- Security Operations Management
Domain 4: Information Security Core Competencies
Information Security Core Competencies
This domain summarizes the technical aspects that CISOs manage in their day-to-day jobs but from an executive standpoint.
- Access Control
- Physical Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Application Security
- Systems Security
- Computer Forensics and Incident Response
Domain 5: Strategic Planning and Finance
Strategic Planning and Finance
In the final CCISO domain, Strategic Planning and Finance, we focus on strategic planning and finance—crucial areas for C-level executives to understand in order to succeed and drive information security throughout their organizations.
- Alignment with Business Goals and Risk Tolerance
- Relationship between Security, Compliance, and Privacy
- Enterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA) Models, Frameworks, and Standards
- Emerging Trends in Security
- It’s all about the Data (Stradley 2009)
- Systems Certification and Accreditation process
- Resource Planning
- Financial Planning
- Vendor Management
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Process
- Integrate Security Requirements into the Contractual Agreement and Procurement Process
- Statement of Work
- Service Level Agreements
Two Things You Should Know About Intrinsec
FIND A LOWER PRICE AND WE’LL MATCH IT
Our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE is simple – not only do you get the most effective training available, but you also pay the best price!
|Dec 4 - 8, 2017||9:00am - 5:00pm MST||Live Online||USD $2,195.00|