CND: Certified Network Defender
CND Training Information
Intrinsec’s official CND training program is a vendor-neutral network security certification prep course authorized by CompTIA. CND is a skills-based, lab intensive course based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). This official EC-Counsel course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The training exercises and class material prepares students on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. Additionally, the hands-on labs included with our CND training is based on network security tools and techniques which provide real expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CND training seminar, the resources provided with registration include official EC-Council courseware along with a CND exam voucher. Not only that, but you will also gain access to a number of EC-Council’s self-paced resources including their online lab environment (iLabs). When you combine the instructor-led training with the course resources, this official EC-Council training program is a great tool for those interested in gaining either network defense skills, the CND certification, or both.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CND exam.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CND Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CND Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CND Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council CND Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CND (online labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CND Test Prep Program
- CND Certification Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 14 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CND, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CND certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in network security.
- Module 1: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
- Module 2: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 3: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 4: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Host Security
- Module 7: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 8: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 9: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management
The intended audience for our CND training program is an IT professional who is focused on network operations, specifically those who work with network security technologies and operations. CND is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Network Administrators
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved with network operations
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!