CGEIT: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
CGEIT Training Information
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) is designed to provide students with a refreshment course on enterprise IT governance principles and practices. Developed by ISACA to validate a professional’s ability to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment, CGEIT training is ideal for those interested in supporting and advancing the IT governance of an enterprise.
Additionally, this course will help students review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CGEIT certification exam issued by ISACA.
Your Registration Includes
- 4 Days of CGEIT Training from an Authorized ISACA Instructor
- ISACA issued CGEIT Training Courseware / Review Manual
- ISACA issued CGEIT Review Questions, Answers & Explanations (QAE)
*CGEIT Exam Voucher Available for Additional Cost ($710 USD)*
What You Will Learn
This official CGEIT training seminar has a total of seven primary sections. All seven sections will collectively help you prepare for the CGEIT certification exam while also enhancing your overall competencies with enterprise IT governance principles and practices. The seven primary sections you will cover are the following:
- General Information Regarding the Exam
- CGEIT Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- CGEIT Domain 2: Strategic Management
- CGEIT Domain 3: Benefits Realization
- CGEIT Domain 4: Risk Optimization
- CGEIT Domain 5: Resource Optimization
- Exam Practice / Preparation (Sample Exam)
Course Objectives – Participants in the CGEIT training program will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CGEIT certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips, and techniques for taking and passing the exam.
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers.
The intended audience for the CGEIT training program is professionals with work experience in management, advisory, or assurance roles relating to the governance of enterprise IT. Sample job titles might include:
- IT Governance Professionals
- IS/IT Consultants
- IS/IT Managers
- IS/IT Directors
- IS/IT Executives
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!