CHFI: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
CHFI Training Information
Developed for the IT professional involved with computer forensics and evidence analysis, Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) is a vendor-neutral training program that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience with various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation.
The training exercises and provided course material for this official EC-Council class will teach students the necessary skill set for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. The major tools and theories used by the cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. Additionally, this course will also help students successfully prepare for the CHFI exam.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CHFI class, the resources provided with registration include official EC-Council courseware along with a CHFI exam voucher. Not only that, but you will also gain access to a number of EC-Council’s “self-paced” resources including their online lab environment (iLabs) and practice tests (Test Prep Program). When you combine the instructor-led training with course resources, this official EC-Council class is a great tool for those interested in reviewing computer forensics or passing the CHFI certification exam.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CHFI exam.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CHFI Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CHFI Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CHFI Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council CHFI Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CHFI (Online Labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CHFI Test Prep Program
- CHFI Certification Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 14 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CHFI, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CHFI certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in computer forensics.
- Module 1: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 4: Operating System Forensics
- Module 5: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 6: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 7: Network Forensics
- Module 8: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 9: Database Forensics
- Module 10: Cloud Forensics
- Module 11: Malware Forensics
- Module 12: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 13: Mobile Forensics
- Module 14: Investigative Reports
The intended audience for our CHFI training program is an IT professional who is involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. CHFI is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Police and Other Law Enforcement Personnel
- Defense and Military Personnel
- e-Business Security Professionals
- Systems Administrators
- Legal Professionals
- Banking, Insurance and Other Professionals
- Government Agencies
- IT Managers
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!