CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
CISA Training Information
ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable of assessing vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
All that to be said, this official training seminar is packed with practical information and study tips, making it a great resource for those interested in obtaining the CISA certification. Additionally, this official CISA course is also a tool for those interested in enhancing their IS audit, control, and security skills.
Your Registration Includes
- 4 Days of CISA Training from an Authorized ISACA Instructor
- ISACA issued CISA Training Courseware / Review Manual
- ISACA issued CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations (6-Month Subscription)
*CISA Exam Voucher Available for Additional Cost ($710 USD)*
What You Will Learn
This official CISA training seminar has a total of seven primary sections. All seven sections will collectively help you prepare for the CISA certification exam while also enhancing your overall competencies in auditing, controlling, monitoring and assessing information technology and business systems. The seven primary sections you will cover are the following:
- General Information Regarding the Exam
- CISA Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- CISA Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- CISA Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- CISA Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Exam Practice / Preparation (Sample Exam)
Course Objectives – Participants in the CISA training program will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips, and techniques for taking and passing the exam.
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers.
The intended audience for the CISA training program is professionals with work experience in information systems auditing, control or security. Sample job titles might include:
- IS/IT Auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- Security Professionals
- IS/IT Audit Managers
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!