CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
CISM Training Information
The CISM training program is an intensive four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam issued by ISACA. CISM students will focus on the key exam topics covered in the CISM Review Manual and participate in class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information security management.
This course is packed with study tips and practical information, making it a great resource for the student who is planning to sit for the CISM certification exam. Aside from helping students prepare for the CISM exam, this course will directly help those aspiring to become managers or key figures in the information security industry. For instance, students who attend this course can expect to develop a core fundamental understanding of information security as a whole, along with the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals or objectives.
Your Registration Includes
- 4 Days of CISM Training from an Authorized ISACA Instructor
- ISACA issued CISM Training Courseware / Review Manual
- ISACA issued CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations (6-Month Subscription)
*CISM Exam Voucher Available for Additional Cost ($710 USD)*
What You Will Learn
This official CISM training seminar has a total of four job practice domains. All four domains will collectively help you prepare for the CISM certification exam while also enhance your overall competencies in information security management. The job practice domains you will cover are the following:
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance
- Domain 2: Managing Information Risk
- Domain 3: Developing and Managing an Information Security Program
- Domain 4: Information Security Incident Mangement
The intended audience for the CISM training program is intended for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities. Sample job titles might include:
- Information Security Managers
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Chief Information Officers
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!