(ISC)2 CISSP | Certified Information Systems Security Professional SecTor
During this fast-paced, two-day session, you will cover the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK. This fact-filled course will assist in your review of the CBK topics and deepen your knowledge of information security. Each day of the presentation is divided into various domains of the CBK. These domains will cover essential topics such as current security challenges, problem resolution, application security, network security, infrastructure planning, legal considerations, international privacy, investigations, and forensics among other topics.
The instructor will utilize (ISC)2 course materials to guide you through the most pertinent information to understand prior to taking the examination or enhancing your current CISSP credential. The two-day session will conclude with a practice exam.
Your Registration Includes
- Official (ISC)² CISSP Student Guide
- CISSP Self-Paced Refresher: Following completion of the Course students will receive access to the CISSP Online Refresher containing 40 hours of pre-recorded online instructor-led training. This content allows students to further review certification domains at their own pace, and includes knowledge checks and post-course assessment questions. Access expires December 31, 2019.
- Continental breakfast and Lunch
- SecTor Expo Pass with promo code Intrinsec2019expo
What You Will Learn
This course covers security computing essentials and innovations from a high level and introduces many topics that may be immediately applied in the workplace. Topics include:
- Planning better security in the enterprise
- Differentiating newer types of security in applications
- Differentiating newer types of security in networks
- Differentiating newer types of security in cloud computing
- Understanding types of cloud deployment models and hosting options
- Determining how IT-based organizational roles are helpful with transitioning and managing IT operations
- Identifying vendor roles, responsibilities, and organizational skill requirements
- Understanding privacy and compliance across geographic boundaries and jurisdictions
- Monitoring strategies for information systems security
- Understanding future trends
Experienced. Recommended. Effective.
Here’s what the industry is saying about us…
Intrinsec Security is one of our trusted official training providers within Canada and the United States. Their dedication to providing professionals and enterprises with our certification training programs has certainly helped with our progression in inspiring a safe and secure cyber world.”
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!