CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp
Cloud Security Boot Camp Information
The CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp (SEC-306) is an exclusive learning program that combines two of Intrinsec’s most popular cloud security classes to provide students with a 5-day cloud security training experience that’s truly second-to-none.
The first class in the CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp is CCSK PLUS. Over a period of 3-days (e.g. Monday to Wednesday) you will cover the official CCSK courseware and participate in labs to reinforce your understanding of key course concepts and practices. You will learn about cloud computing and the security aspects to address prior to deployment of any system in a public or private cloud. Cloud Audit and Compliance is the second class reviewed in our CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp. In the final 2-days of your training (e.g. Thursday to Friday) you will review how to properly assess cloud service providers. Additionally, you will also learn to analyze your own organization’s internal usage of cloud-based services.
In short, our CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp will instruct you on the various security issues an organization needs to acknowledge when using cloud services, along with the solutions and best practices you can implement for appropriate protection.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of Premium Cloud Security Training
- Official CCSK Foundation Student Handbook
- Official CCSK PLUS Risk Assessment Handbook
- 1 CCSK Exam Voucher + 1 Re-attempt Voucher
- On-Demand Resources for CCSK
- +6 Hours of CCSK Foundation Class Videos
- +4 Hours of CCSK Exam Prep Videos
- CCSK Practice Exam Generator
- Student Training Pack (Additional Study Resources)
What You Will Learn
Over a period of 5 days you will comprehensively review the course material that’s covered in two of our most popular cloud security training programs; CCSK PLUS and Cloud Audit and Compliance. More information on both classes can be found below.
CCSK Plus: Days 1, 2 & 3 of Training
CCSK PLUS will successfully prepare you for the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exam offered by Cloud Security Alliance. In addition to helping you prepare for the exam, CCSK PLUS will review cloud computing, along with the appropriate security controls needed for responsible implementation. In short, CCSK PLUS will review how to properly design, build, and maintain a secure cloud computing environment in a business setting.
- Module 1: Course Introduction and Cloud Architectures
- Module 2: Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 3: Managing Cloud Computing Security & Risk
- Module 4: Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5: Securing Cloud Applications and Users
- Module 6: Cloud Security Operations
Interested in learning more about Intrinsec’s CCSK PLUS program? Check-out our course page (CLICK HERE)!
Cloud Audit and Compliance: Days 4 & 5 of Training
In Cloud Audit and Compliance you will review how to effectively and appropriately assess cloud computing services and providers. Not only that, but you will also learn to identify how an enterprise and its people can assess their own readiness to adopt cloud computing, along with the ability to monitor the internal usage of cloud services once implemented. Specific details on the outline for this program can be found below:
- Domain 1: Cloud Baseline
- Domain 2: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Domain 3: Compliance Certifications, Standards and Frameworks
- Domain 4: FedRAMP
- Domain 5: Assessing Cloud Service Providers with CSA Tools
- Domain 6: Assessing Internal Consumption of Cloud Services
- Domain 7: Governance and Security for SaaS Adoption
- Domain 8: Security Controls and Tools for IaaS
Interested in learning more about Intrinsec’s Cloud Audit and Compliance program? Check-out our course page (CLICK HERE)!
Intrinsec’s CCSK Cloud Security BootCamp is intended for an audience that’s interested in reviewing the security implications of moving to the cloud, plus the best practices and strategies you can implement to address these implications. Some example job functions might include, but are not limited to:
- IS/IT Managers, Directors and Executives
- Systems Architects
- Security Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- Regulatory Compliance Professionals
- IS/IT Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Business Unit Stakeholders
- Professionals interested in obtaining the CCSK credential
- Professionals interested in cloud computing and security
|Aug 17 - 21, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $3,045.00|
|Apr 20 - 24, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $3,045.00|
|Sep 14 - 18, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $3,095.00|