Cloud First | Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government
Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government Information
Intrinsec’s Cloud First | Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government training combines the CCSK PLUS class with Intrinsec’s Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government training providing a Canadian Government training experience that is second-to-none.
The first class in the Cloud First | Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government is CCSK PLUS. Over a period of 3-days, you will cover the official CCSK courseware and participate in labs to reinforce your understanding of key course concepts and practices. You will learn about cloud computing and the security aspects to address prior to deployment of any system in a public or private cloud. The final 2-days focus on the Cloud First | Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government class. This class addresses Canadian Government cloud security and risk management documentation and cloud adoption requirements.
In short, our Cloud First | Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government program will instruct you on the various security issues Canadian Governments need to acknowledge when using cloud services, along with the solutions and best practices you can implement for appropriate protection.
Your Registration Includes
Your Cloud First | Cloud Security BootCamp for Canadian Government training includes the following:
- 5 Days of Premium Cloud Security Training
- 3 Days of Authorized CCSK PLUS Training
- 2 Days of Authorized Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government Traning
- Official CCSK Foundation Student Handbook
- Official CCSK PLUS Risk Assessment Handbook
- Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government Student Handbook
- 1 CCSK Exam Voucher + 1 Re-Attempt Voucher
- On-Demand Resources for CCSK
- 6+ Hours of CCSK Foundation Class Videos
- 4+ Hours of CCSK Exam Prep Videos
- CCSK Practice Exam Generator
- Student Traning Pack (Additional Study Resources)
What You Will Learn
Over a period of 5 days, you will comprehensively review the course material that is covered in our CCSK PLUS and Cloud First | Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government training programs. More information on both classes can be found below.
CCSK Plus: Days 1, 2 & 3 of Training
CCSK PLUS will successfully prepare you for the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) exam offered by Cloud Security Alliance. In addition to helping you prepare for the exam, CCSK PLUS will review cloud computing, along with the appropriate security controls needed for responsible implementation. In short, CCSK PLUS will review how to properly design, build, and maintain a secure cloud computing environment in a business setting.
- Module 1: Course Introduction and Cloud Architectures
- Module 2: Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 3: Managing Cloud Computing Security & Risk
- Module 4: Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5: Securing Cloud Applications and Users
- Module 6: Cloud Security Operations
Interested in learning more about Intrinsec’s CCSK PLUS program? Check-out our course page (CLICK HERE)!
Cloud First | Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government: Days 4 & 5 of Training
In Cloud First | Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Government, you will review and address the unique challenges faced by Canadian Government departments that will help you understand the new challenged to data protection your department now faces.
- Module 1: Cloud Level-Set
- Module 2: Assessing Cloud Service Providers
- Module 3: Canadian Government Cloud Security and Risk Management
- Module 4: Continuous Monitoring and Maintaining Authorizations
- Module 5: Assessing Usage of Cloud Services
- Module 6: New Technologies
Interested in learning more about Intrinsec’s Cloud Security Fundamentals for Canadian Governments program? Check-out our course page (CLICK HERE)!
This course caters to a wide audience of employees from all Government departments that use or are considering any cloud system, ranging from SaaS business applications through to IaaS. Some roles include the following:
- IT Auditors (internal and external)
- IT Risk Management
- Security Directors
- Security Managers
- IT Staff looking to advance their careers
- Staff involved with procurement of cloud services
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Understand Canadian Government publications on Cloud Security and Risk Management.
- Work with the various compliance standards used by Cloud Service Providers such as ISO 27017, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.
- Use various Cloud Security Alliance tools to assess Cloud Service Providers and secure usage of cloud services.
- Establish a Cloud Governance function to secure and manage risk of the Cyber Supply Chain within a department.
- Applying ITSG-33 to assess and secure cloud services.
- Learn about new technologies and how they impact security in a cloud environment.
|Nov 23 - 27, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm EST||Live Online||USD $3,090.00|