Cloud Security Fundamentals
Cloud Security Fundamentals is the ideal entry-point for professionals and enterprises interested in enhancing their understanding of cloud security. You will learn about the relationship between cloud computing and cloud security, while also discovering a number of best practices commonly utilized by companies who are actively assessing cloud technologies.
Additionally, you will learn to analyze governance challenges in the cloud, ranging from jurisdictional issues, vendor selection and assessing the outsourcing chain through investigating the various compliance standards often used by cloud service providers. Cloud Security Fundamentals will finish-up with a high-level discussion about the available technologies and tools available to streamline IT and address security issues with cloud computing.
Your Registration Includes
Your registration for Cloud Security Fundamentals includes:
- 2 Days of Cloud Security Fundamentals Training
- Cloud Security Fundamentals Handbook
- 14 CPE
What You Will Learn
Cloud Security Fundamentals focuses on getting students up to speed with the principal cloud security concepts, standards, guidelines, practices and more!
- Domain 1: Cloud Computing Overview
- Domain 2: Cloud Security Overview
- Domain 3: Secure Practices for Cloud Adoption
- Domain 4: Vendor Selection Process
- Domain 5: Compliance Standards and Cloud Services
- Domain 6: IT Resources and Addressing Cloud Security
This course caters to a wide audience of professionals that use or are considering any cloud system, ranging from SaaS business applications through to IaaS. Some roles include the following:
- IT Auditors (internal and external)
- IT Risk Management
- Security Directors
- Security Managers
- IT Staff looking to advance their careers
- Staff involved with the procurement of cloud services
The instructor that will be working with you in this course is Graham Thompson, Intrinsec’s principal cloud security trainer. Graham has over 20 years of IT experience and has successfully competed a variety of cloud security projects for the following organizations:
- A Global Financial Institution with over $4T in assets under management
- A Global Retailer listed on Nasdaq with over 7000 stores
- Telecommunication company traded on NYSE
- Global Consultancy Firm
- Leading K-12 education company
- Global Conglomerate traded on NYSE
- AgTech (note from Graham: way cooler than you’d think!)
- Financial Institution traded on NYSE
- Telecommunication company traded on Nasdaq
In addition to the above, Graham has delivered cloud security training to employees representing over 100 leading firms with fantastic feedback and many internal recommendations from clients.
Prior to migrating his career to the cloud, Graham served as a senior security architect for several Federal Government departments and other enterprise-sized clients.
Graham holds his CISSP, CCSK, CCSP (co-authored) and an embarrassingly long list of designation letters that may or not be retired by now.
TL;DR: When it comes to cloud security Graham knows his stuff.
Why Yes, We Do Provide Group Training!
We have multiple options for you to lower costs and get more of your people trained.
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!