CASP: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
CASP Training Information
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) meets the growing demand for advanced IT security in the enterprise. Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience, CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
Led by an authorized CompTIA instructor, the training and course material for this official CASP training seminar provides students with a comprehensive review of the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. This course will also help students successfully prepare for the CASP certification exam.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CASP training seminar, the resources provided to registered students include CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC) – such as up-to-date courseware, a helpful student study guide, challenging practice exams and a CompTIA exam voucher for CAS-002 (CASP). When you combine our instructor-led training with the course material, this CASP training seminar is a great resource for those interested in passing the exam or reviewing the best cybersecurity solutions for organizations worldwide.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CompTIA CASP exam.
Your Registration Includes
What You Will Learn
This CompTIA authorized CASP training seminar has a total of 12 modules. All 12 sections will collectively help you prepare for the CASP certification exam while also enhance your overall competencies in IT security. The 12 modules of this class are the following:
- Module 1: Managing Risk
- Module 2: Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
- Module 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Module 4: Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Module 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Module 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Module 7: Implementing Security Controls for Enterprise Storage
- Module 8: Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
- Module 9: Implementing Security Controls for Applications
- Module 10: Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications
- Module 11: Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience, CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
- Security Architect
- Application Security Engineer
- Technical Lead Analyst
- Security Engineer
No public dates are currently scheduled. Request Group Training!