ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
ECSA Training Information
The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) penetration testing course provides you with a real-world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing course that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The training exercises and class material takes the tools and techniques that are reviewed in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and teaches students how to apply these skills/tools by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
Aside from a reserved seat in an official prep course for the ECSA certification, the resources provided to students with registration include official EC-Council courseware along with an ECSA exam voucher. When you combine the instructor-led training with the included course resources, this official EC-Council class is a great learning tool for those interested in reviewing how to apply hacking skills in a pen test scenario and gaining the ECSA certification.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the ECSA exam.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of ECSA Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council ECSA Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council ECSA Training Lab Manual
- Official EC-Council ECSA Tools
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for ECSA (online labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to ECSA Test Prep Program
- ECSA Certification Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 16 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for ECSA, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the ECSA certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- Module 1: Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Module 2: TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Module 3: Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Module 4: Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 7: Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 8: Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 9: IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 13: Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 14: Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 15: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 16: Report Writing and Post Test Actions
The intended audience for our ECSA training program is an IT professional who is focused on ethical hacking, specifically those who are involved with penetration testing. ECSA is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment Professionals
|Dec 18 - 22, 2017||8:00am - 4:00pm MT||Live Online||USD $3,345.00|