CCSK v4.1 Lectures | Self-Paced
The CCSK OnDemand is the ultimate self-study prep for the CCSK exam. Presented by Graham Thompson; author of McGraw Hill’s “CCSK All-In-One Exam Guide”. Study resources include CCSK Foundation lectures, exam-prep videos, Intrinsec’s CCSK Practice Exam Generator, and Instructor email support.Register Now
About the Course+ Show
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is widely recognized as the standard of expertise for cloud security and provides a cohesive and vendor-neutral understanding of how to secure data in the cloud.
The CCSK Foundation session starts with a detailed description of cloud computing and business requirements (governance, risk management, compliance, and legal) based on standards such as NIST and ISO/IEC. The session then moves into more technical security issues such as encryption, Identity Management, assessment of Public and Private Clouds, securing corporate data in the public cloud, and securing private clouds.
What's Included+ Show
Led by a Premier CSA Instructor
- Official CCSK Foundation Guide
- Official CCSK Training Pack
- CCSK OnDemand Access Including:
- 6 Hours of Pre-Recorded CCSK Foundation Lectures
- 4 Hours of CCSK Exam Prep Videos
- CCSK Practice Exam Generator with Explanations
- CCSK Exam Voucher with 2 Attempts
- Certificate of Completion
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- CCSK Exam Support
- (ISC)² Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Post Class Instructor Email Support
- Education Guarantee
Each Exam Voucher provides 2 attempts. Should you not be successful on your first attempt, another will be credited to your CSA Exam Account. Exam Vouchers have a 2-year expiration date and are non-transferable.
**Education Guarantee- Intrinsec wants its candidates to successfully pass their exam and achieve their goal of earning the CCSK credential. Included in your Training Seminar is the Intrinsec’s Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our Training Seminar, access to student resources will be extended at no cost to you (within 2 years of taking the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second seminar only. You will have to pay the full price for your additional exam attempts.
Course Syllabus+ Show
Presented by Graham Thompson, Authorized CSA Instructor and author of McGraw Hills’s learners will be guided through the Official CCSK courseware developed by the Cloud Security Alliance. Courseware is comprised of the following six modules, encompassing the 14 Domains in the CSA Security Guidance v4.1 along with information on the Cloud Controls Matrix, and recommendations from ENISA.
- Module 1 | Introduction and Cloud Architectures
- Module 2 | Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 3 | Managing Cloud Computing Security and Risk
- Module 4 | Data Security for Cloud Computing
- Module 5 | Securing Cloud Applications and Users
- Module 6 | Cloud Security Operations
What Others are Saying+ Show
“Our experience with Intrinsec was great, we received high-end training at a reasonable cost. If you’re looking for cloud security training, I’d recommend the Intrinsec team.” – Erin McLean, Herjavec Group
“Thank you, Graham and Intrinsec for helping T-Mobile certify 26 CCSK professionals. We couldn’t have done it without your help.” – Wes Shriner, T-Mobile
“To get myself well steeped in CCSK concepts, terminology, and know-how, I recently took an online class (actually two back-to-back online classes) with an organization called Intrinsec.” – Featured on NETWORKWORLD.com
Who Should Attend+ Show
The CCSK enables everyone, from information security experts and CEOs to department managers and technical sales teams, the ability to utilize cloud services more securely and speak with confidence about cloud security concerns.
There is no official work experience required, however, it is helpful for attendees to have at least a basic understanding of security fundamentals such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity and access management.
- Administrators- Security, IT Systems, Network, Database
- Analysts- Security, Network, System
- Engineers- Security, Network, System, Sales
- Architects- Security, Enterprise, Cloud
- Managers, Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Security Consultants, Specialists
Learning Objectives+ Show
The CCSK gives a broad overview of cloud security and allows learners to gain critical insights into issues such as data security, key management, and identity and access management.
- The fundamentals of cloud computing, cloud architectures, service, delivery, and deployment models, and the role of virtualization.
- The Data Security Lifecycle, data security issues with different delivery models, and managing encryption in the cloud.
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces, and administrator credentials.
- Federated identity, different IAM applications, secure development, and managing application security in and for the cloud
- Risk assessment, governance, and key legal and compliance issues in the cloud such as discovery requirements
- Key considerations for evaluating, selecting, and managing cloud computing providers, Security as a Service, and incident response
- Understand cloud models and architectures, and how to apply the Shared Responsibilities model to building a cloud security program
- Know the impacts of cloud computing on governance, legal, risk, and regulatory compliance
- Learn to adapt existing security principles and practices for cloud deployments, including the impact of the cloud on all traditional security domains
- Be able to practically apply the Cloud Security Alliance Security Guidance, Cloud Controls Matrix, and other research to a cloud security program
- Securing the core infrastructure for cloud computing, networks, management interfaces and administrator credentials
- Build a security posture by securing software, data, and endpoints
Register for this course
Start preparing for the CCSK today!