Official ISC2 Self-Paced Training for the CCSP
The Official ISC2 CCSP Self-Paced provides access to video content from an ISC2 Authorized Instructor who guides you through the course in a learn-at-your-own pace environment. Content is taught through a series of presentations, application quizzes, and real-world case studies.Register Now
Official ISC2 CCSP Training helps students confidently prepare for the CCSP exam by providing an in-depth review of the knowledge required for understanding cloud computing and its information security risks and mitigation strategies. The content aligns with, and comprehensively covers the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring relevancy across all disciplines in the field of cloud security.
The CCSP is a stand-alone credential that complements and builds upon existing credentials and educational programs, including ISC2’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA’s Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
The CCSP Self-Paced is Online with OnDemand access to recorded video content from an ISC2 Authorized Instructor who guides you through the course in a learn-at-your-own pace environment.
To broaden the understanding of the CCSP material, the content will be taught through a series of presentations, application quizzes, and real-world case studies.
In addition to lecture-based video instruction, learners will work individually through activities designed to broaden the learner’s understanding of the material.
180 Days Access to Official ISC2 course content:
- Online, Self-Paced Training
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter quizzes
- Applied scenarios
- Interactive content
- Voices from the Field podcasts
- Case studies
- Online interactive flashcards
- Glossary of terms
- Post course assessment
- Email learner support
- 24x7x365 chat technical support
- CCSP Study Group
- Official ISC2 Certificate of Completion
- Course Completion Badge
The Intrinsec Added Advantage
- ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide, Hard Copy
- ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests, Hard Copy
- Pearson VUE Exam Support
- ISC2 Preferred Partner CPE Submission Program
- Post Class Instructor Email Support
Pearson VUE CCSP Certification Exam Voucher can be added at checkout. The exam voucher cost is $599 for 1 attempt and is valid for one year from purchase.
**Education Guarantee: If you do not pass the CCSP exam on your first attempt after taking our training course, you can take this self-paced training course again at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the training seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second self-paced training course. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam.
- Domain 1 | Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Domain 2 | Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Domain 3 | Cloud Data Security
- Domain 4 | Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 5 | Cloud Application Security
- Domain 6 | Cloud Security Operations
How this Course Works
This is an interactive online self-paced course offering the learner the flexibility to work through the content and activities at their own pace over a 180-day period. The estimated time to complete the course is 40 hours.
Content will be taught using a series of lecture-based videos, audio presentations, interactive exercises, readings, and assessments. In addition to viewing audio and video lectures, learners will be asked to work through and complete activities.
All materials are included in the course.
Access to course content
Course content is offered in English.
Self-Paced – Online go-at-your-own-pace training with interactive study materials, no instructor, and available 24/7
(ISC)2 Authorized instructors are available via email to help learners with content-related questions as they work through the course. Learners will receive responses to inquiries within 48 hours. Additional details are provided in the course.
Requirements for Completion
In order to complete the course, receive a certificate of completion, and earn (ISC)2 continuing professional education (CPE) credits learners must:
- Complete all learning activities within the course.
- Complete a course evaluation.
- Score 70% or higher on the end-of-chapter quizzes and final assessment.
We want our candidates to successfully pass their certification exam and achieve their goal of earning an (ISC)² credential. Included with this course is the (ISC)2 Education Guarantee. If you do not pass the exam after completing our training seminar, you can take a second self-paced training seminar at no cost to you (within one year from the end of the initial seminar). The Education Guarantee covers the cost of the second course only. You will have to pay the full price for your second attempt at the exam. Initial exam results letter required.
The following are system requirements needed to enhance your overall learning experience.
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
- Processor 2 GHz +
- RAM 4 GB +
- Monitor minimum resolution (1024 x 768)
- Video Card
- Keyboard and Mouse or other assistive technology.
- Speakers/Headphones – (Noise-cancelling headset is recommended)
Supported Operating Systems
- Macintosh OS X 10.10 to present
- Windows 10 to present
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Readers: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Certificate of Completion
An electronic Certificate of Completion will be provided once you have completed the course by meeting all the requirements. We recommend that you download and retain the certificate of completion as proof of credits earned.
To download a PDF version of the certificate, go to the “Awards” tab of (ISC)2Learn (top menu), select the course, and then “Generate Certificate”.
CPE credits earned for this course may be eligible for continuing professional education credits for non-(ISC)² certifications. Please visit the continuing education requirements established by the credentialing organization for eligibility.
For specific questions related to your CPE credits or the CPE portal please contact member support – at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to purchase this course on behalf of someone else or are interested in quantity discounts, please contact us:
Email: email@example.com or call Phone: +1-855-732-3348
Refunds for any (ISC)2 self-paced courses will not be provided.
Have more questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page or simply send your questions to us directly via our Contact Us page or our Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist with any and all questions!
ISC2’s CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud.
Learners should have the experience, skills, or knowledge obtained while serving in roles similar to the following:
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- Assess risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- Identify key terminology and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within a team or workgroup.
- Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
Register for this course