For the IT professional interested in gaining the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) credential, the CHFI iLearn package provides you with online access to all of the self-paced resources you’ll need to pass the CHFI exam.
Avoid missing time at work and take advantage of EC-Council’s on-demand CHFI resources to help you successfully prepare for the CHFI exam, all while doing so at your own pace.
Important information you should know...
With the amount of cyber-attacks and incidents increasing by the day, the Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) program has gained traction as one of the most valued courses in cyber security. It provides students with current information on the domains of computer forensics, reviewing key concepts and practices in the cyber forensic domains relevant to today’s organization. Before we forget – this self-paced CHFI training course was developed by EC-Council. This ensures the quality of CHFI (iLearn), making it a self-study resource you can have confidence in when preparing for the CHFI certification exam.
Those who register for on-demand CHFI training will gain online access to a number of EC-Council’s proven self-paced resources. You will receive access to the official CHFI e-courseware for one year, along with six months access to EC-Council’s official iLabs (lab environement) with all tools pre-loaded into the platform. Not only that, but you’re also provided a CHFI exam voucher, expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations, practice simulators and learning supplements including official EC-Council Courseware for an all-inclusive CHFI training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
What your purchase includes...
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) iLearn package includes a diverse portfolio of self-paced learning materials to help you pass the associated EC-Council exam. More specifically, students who register for CHFI on-demand training are provided with the following:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs access (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Available online, 24/7 access for convenient studying
- CHFI Exam Voucher
The intended audience for this course...
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) program is designed for IT professionals with a background in computer forensics, information system security, and incident response. More specifically, CHFI is intended for law enforcement personnel, defense and military personnel, e-Business security professionals, system administrators, legal professionals, financial professionals, government agencies, and IT managers.
Considering this course is a self-paced training option, CHFI (iLearn) is best suited for the professional who prefers learning at their own pace.
The content you will review...
The CHFI on-demand training program covers all 14 modules found on the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) exam. This ensures students can successfully prepare for their exam at a comfortable pace while also enhancing their overall competencies in computer forensics. Students will review the following modules:
- Module 1: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 4: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 5: Defeating Anti-forensics Techniques
- Module 6: Operating System Forensics (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Module 7: Network Forensics
- Module 8: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 9: Database Forensics
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Malware Forensics
- Module 12: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 13: Mobile Phone Forensics
- Module 14: Forensics Report Writing and Presentation
How to buy CHFI (iLearn)