For the professional actively involved with IT-related audits or compliance, this on-demand course will review how to gain visibility on the cloud services being used inside your firm along with the practices you can implement to effectively assess both cloud services and providers.
You can learn all of this and more with Intrinsec’s on-demand, Cloud Audit and Compliance course. Avoid asking management for some time off to attend training and take advantage of the online resources for this course – whenever or wherever it’s convenient.
Important information you should know...
Cloud computing and the adoption of cloud-based systems has quickly gained the popularity of countless organizations and companies around the world. Yet with such rapid growth in cloud usage, many enterprises are still struggling to acknowledge how the cloud influences their entire organization from an audit and compliance perspective.
Focusing on how to audit, control, monitor and assess these newly implemented IT and business systems is more important than ever as more and more organizations face foreign cloud challenges when trying to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance issues and establish internal controls.
On-demand training for Cloud Audit and Compliance reviews how to effectively and appropriately assess cloud computing services and providers. This course will also teach you how to assess your firms readiness to adopt cloud computing, while providing additional instruction on how to monitor the usage of cloud services once implemented within your environment.
What your purchase includes...
This Cloud Audit and Compliance self-paced learning platform comes with the following features and benefits, all of which are designed to help you learn the domains and achieve the learning objectives of this course.
- +5 hours of video content reviewing key audit and compliance topics and best practices for cloud computing
- In-video practical exercises and solutions
- 1-on-1 Instructor Access; personal mentoring and content review assistance
- Online, 24/7 access for convenient studying
- Access to resources are non-expiring, valid for life
The intended audience of this course...
Cloud Audit and Compliance is most appropriate for those who audit, control, monitor and/or assess cloud-based systems.
The content you will review...
Cloud Audit and Compliance (On-Demand) is an self-stud resource that covers key auditing and compliance concepts and best practices for cloud computing. The course is structured by the following domains:
- Domain 1: Introduction to Cloud Audit and Compliance
- Domain 2: Certifications and Compliance
- Domain 3: Cloud Security Alliance Tools
- Domain 4: Auditing Cloud Usage
- Domain 5: SaaS Risks and Assessment
- Domain 6: IaaS Technical Controls
- Understand how traditional IT assessments differ from cloud based assessments
- Understand the importance of seeking and obtaining compliance in public and private clouds
- Learn to inspect cloud service providers with CSA tools
- Learn to audit, control, monitor and assess the cloud usage in your firm
- Understand the importance of Governance and Assessment
- Learn to analyze controls to support ISO 27017
- and more…
What the community is saying...
“Cloud Audit and Compliance was great, far better than I had originally anticipated. The course material was highly practical and informative, while the instructor added tremendous value to the training by consistently linking the material to the experiences he gained from past consulting projects.”
– Sandra Henry-Stocker, Featured on NETWORKWORLD.com
How to buy Cloud Audit and Compliance (On-Demand Training)
Other ways to review Cloud Audit and Compliance
| Cloud Audit and Compliance|
View the course page!
| Cloud Security Boot Camp|
View the course page!