For the IT professional interested in obtaining the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) credential, EC-Council’s iLearn package is a great self-paced resource that provides you with online access to all of the tools you’ll need to pass the ECSA certification exam.
Avoid missing a few days of work for training purposes and use EC-Council’s proven self-paced resources to successfully prepare you for the ECSA exam, whenever your schedule has the time for it.
ECSA On-Demand Course Overview
Cyber security professionals around the world consider the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program to be one of the most respected penetration testing courses available. It provides you with a hands-on penetration testing experience that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments. ECSA will also teach students how to document and write a penetration testing report. Did we forget to mention this self-paced ECSA course is actually developed by EC-Council? This ensures you receive a self-study course that’s approved by EC-Council as an excellent resource for those interested in successfully preparing for the ECSA certification exam.
Students who register for this course are provided with the ECSA (iLearn) package. This package provides you with online access to a number of EC-Council’s proven self-paced resources. This includes access to official ECSA e-courseware for one year, along with six months access to EC-Council’s official iLabs (lab environement) for hands-on exercises. You will also receive a ECSA exam voucher, expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations, practice simulators and learning supplements. ECSA (iLearn) is a great choice for those who are looking for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
Your Registration Includes
ECSA on-demand training is a self-paced learning option developed by EC-Council for the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) credential. The domains within ECSA (iLearn) are recorded from a live course and presented to users in a streaming video format. You can set your own speed for how fast you go through the content by simply playing the lectures and participating in the practice labs or exams – whenever your schedule allows for it!
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official ECSA e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs access (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Available online, 24/7 access for convenient studying
- ECSA Exam Voucher
What You Will Learn
This ECSA on-demand training program is developed by our partner EC-Council. It’s based on the 16 modules in the ECSA certification exam, ensuring you can successfully prepare for the exam at your own pace while also enhancing your overall competencies in penetration testing. ECSA (iLearn) reviews the following:
- Module 1: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 2: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 3: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 4: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 5: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 6: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 7: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 8: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 9: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
In general, the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program will significantly benefit ethical hackers, penetration testers, network server administrators, firewall administrators, security testers, system administrators and risk assessment professionals.
Since ECSA (iLearn) is a self-paced course, this particular training option might be a great fit for you if your schedule is constantly busy and you enjoy learning at your own pace.
How to buy ECSA (iLearn)