For the IT professional interested in obtaining the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) credential, EC-Council’s iLearn package is a great self-paced resource that provides you with online access to all of the tools you’ll need to pass the ECSA certification exam.
Avoid missing a few days of work for training purposes and use EC-Council’s proven self-paced resources to successfully prepare you for the ECSA exam, whenever your schedule has the time for it.
Important information you should know...
Cyber security professionals around the world consider the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program to be one of the most respected penetration testing courses available. It provides you with a hands-on penetration testing experience that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments. ECSA will also teach students how to document and write a penetration testing report. Did we forget to mention this self-paced ECSA course is actually developed by EC-Council? This ensures you receive a self-study course that’s approved by EC-Council as an excellent resource for those interested in successfully preparing for the ECSA certification exam.
Students who register for this course are provided with the ECSA (iLearn) package. This package provides you with online access to a number of EC-Council’s proven self-paced resources. This includes access to official ECSA e-courseware for one year, along with six months access to EC-Council’s official iLabs (lab environement) for hands-on exercises. You will also receive a ECSA exam voucher, expert instructor-led training modules with streaming video presentations, practice simulators and learning supplements. ECSA (iLearn) is a great choice for those who are looking for an all-inclusive training program that provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
What your purchase includes...
ECSA on-demand training is a self-paced learning option developed by EC-Council for the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) credential. The domains within ECSA (iLearn) are recorded from a live course and presented to users in a streaming video format. You can set your own speed for how fast you go through the content by simply playing the lectures and participating in the practice labs or exams – whenever your schedule allows for it!
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official ECSA e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs access (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion
- Available online, 24/7 access for convenient studying
- ECSA Exam Voucher
The intended audience for this course...
In general, the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program will significantly benefit ethical hackers, penetration testers, network server administrators, firewall administrators, security testers, system administrators and risk assessment professionals.
Since ECSA (iLearn) is a self-paced course, this particular training option might be a great fit for you if your schedule is constantly busy and you enjoy learning at your own pace.
The content you will review...
This ECSA on-demand training program is developed by our partner EC-Council. It’s based on the 16 modules in the ECSA certification exam, ensuring you can successfully prepare for the exam at your own pace while also enhancing your overall competencies in penetration testing. ECSA (iLearn) reviews the following:
- Module 1: Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Module 2: TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Module 3: Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Module 4: Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 7: Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 8: Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 9: IDS Penetration Testing
- Module 10: Web Application Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Module 12: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 13: Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 14: Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 15: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 16: Report Writing and Post Test Actions
How to buy ECSA (iLearn)